In today's fast-paced and highly competitive environment – with so many people using the same job titles and offering similar experience – it's easy to be overlooked.
How can you make sure you stand out from the crowd and are remembered?
In order to market yourself, you have to know yourself. We help participants to deepen their self-knowledge so they can build much stronger personal brands with colleagues and clients.
What this is not:
What this is:
A process that will help you to better understand how you are perceived.
If you consciously understand what you do unconsciously, you will make even better decisions and choices and build stronger relationships.
The Personal Branding half-day workshop will cover:
- The reason for building your personal brand
- How to discover your talents, values, mission and archetype(s)
- How to discover what makes you unique
- Managing your brand using language, appearance, accessories and more
- How to develop your three-second statement, so people engage with you and remember you.
The workshop is complemented by individual sessions for all participants to enable a deeper understanding of the material learnt.